Monday, December 10, 2007

A meme is to be had!

Stella tagged me with this meme and, although I don't typically do these things, I also realize that many who read this blog don't know much about the writers. So I'll share my 8 random facts, and pass the torch to Strawberry, Enjah, Osprey, and Tayzia. :)

1. I chose my name, Amalthea, from the she-goat who fed and raised Zeus in Greek Mythology. My friend, The Sojourner, quickly named me Thea.

2. I love cooking in real life, I think of it as chemistry experiments that you can actually taste! I also heard that molecular biologists make very good cooks, but it may just be a coincidence :)

3. When I have free time in SL, I'm usually attending a live music performance by Grace McDunnough or eyewall Paine ... I love the Live Music Enthusiasts Group!

4. When I truly enjoy an art piece, I will write about it and/or make a machinima. I don't often write negative reviews. However, the opposite is not true...if I didn't get to write about something, it may mean RL stepped in and distracted me.

5. Art, literature, and music all blend for me - they are languages we humans use when simple words aren't enough to express how we feel. I doubt that I will ever be able to pursue them in real life, which is why I'm happy to do so in SL.

6. I tend to have several truly close friends and few acquaintances, but I'm always happy to meet new people, so say "hi!" if I don't :)

7. The Dreams sim, a community that serves as outreach for stroke and Asperger's Syndrome support, has always been a big part of my SL life.

8. I used to watch a lot of anime when I was little, with Italian voice-overs. I'm still in love with the Italian theme songs for anime...weird combo, heh :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Osprey said...

You are mysterious, Thea. You have an essence that shimmers through the aether.

13 December, 2007 14:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home