Thursday, December 13, 2007

MEME SCHMEME

I am not one to talk about myself and I have to come up with 8 things about ME? I blame you for this Stella!

1. My name is Tayzia, after the 1940's Disney film, Fantasia. Most people in SL however, pronounce it Tayzeea. Either works for me :)

2. My fondest memories of childhood are visiting my grandparents' farm, picking apples in the orchard, walking back to the woods and playing with the farm animals.
Except for that time when I got chased by that tom turkey, or accidentally let the chickens out of the coop and had to run around the barnyard to catch them, or stepped in pony poo...wait, maybe those aren't my fondest memories.

3. I was raised stay "inside" the box; I'm only just now discovering the outside.

4. I love to read, watch stand-up comedy; I love art, music, nature and dogs.

5. I will not watch horror movies and am scared of roller coasters.

6. I wish there were more hours in a day so I would have time to keep in touch with all my friends in SL.

7. I would love to someday visit Italy and Egypt.

8. I run around SL like a wide-eyed child in awe of brilliance and artistry that can be found everywhere.

I tag...Random Calliope, Barnesworth Anibus, Fayandria Foley, Lumiere Noir, Larry Pixel, Ravenelle Zugzwang, and Torley.

2 Comments:

Blogger Osprey said...

Sniper or bomber, Tay?

14 December, 2007 01:25  
Blogger Tayzia said...

Watermelon shooter! In stealth sniper mode of course :)

14 December, 2007 05:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home