Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WHO, ME ME?

Okay I will play along, eight random facts:

  1. I have six avatars in Second Life, four women and two men (well, one hermaphrodite and one man).
  2. I make patterns in Photoshop from scanned images of my paintings and use them as fabric for the clothes I design, wear and sell at my shop Wearable Art.
  3. I love to sail in SL, but in RL I have not sailed since childhood.
  4. I joined Second Life on Valentine's Day 2004.
  5. I have had the name Enjah since Uru Live, and I have no idea where it came from, but I like it.
  6. I love watching movies and some TV, reading and of course, doing artwork.
  7. I am part of The Show Must Go On, a vaudeville troupe. We are working on a video of our show now and plan to have a new show in 2008.
  8. My hobby is creating odd-looking avatars that no one would want to buy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Thea said...

wow, I'd love to hear more about your avatar explorations. bet you could write a book!

Thanks for doing this, Enjah! :)

12 December, 2007 18:39  
Blogger Osprey said...

Enj makes the most awesome avatars. The Show must Go On features several :D

13 December, 2007 14:00  
Blogger Osprey said...

Sniper or bomber, Enj?

13 December, 2007 14:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home