Monday, April 10, 2006

Work in Progress




Coolio visited the Vlad Bjornson show at my Second Life gallery. Coolio = Oberon, the king of the fairies in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream". I want to make a video, or failing that a series of stills, or a book, of my 15-minute play based upon M.N.D. I have written about half of the play, and made a lot of the costumes/avatars, but I got bogged down in the middle, when there are LOTS of characters intertwining in the original play. I will need actors in Second Life to play parts, and I am not a big recruiter type, so I am reluctant to begin. Plus I would have to get them to speak the lines I wrote etc. [here is where I feel overwhelmed].

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjah - you weren't kidding the other day when you said my LeafGuy Av was similar to one of yours! too funny. I want to see Oberon in-world. and talk some more about your project idea, too :)

11 April, 2006 21:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10 August, 2006 21:21  
Anonymous Health Blog said...

Coolio visited the Vlad Bjornson show at my Second Life gallery. Coolio = Oberon, the king of the fairies in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream".

28 February, 2011 01:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home