Thursday, November 02, 2006


>>>>>>>>> PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST<<<<<<<<<<
Theme: CRIME SCENE

The contest themes are always loose - any interpretation is good. The theme is CRIME SCENE, so you can interpret that as you wish - it can be funny, dramatic, or use "crime scene" as a metaphor. Comment on social issues or make an ironic tableau. Add speech bubbles if you want. Is it a crime of passion? Against nature? A fashion crime? You make it happen!
..................
WE ARE BACK TO THE USING BACKDROPS: I am installing backdrops in the gallery upstairs, and at least 2 or your 3 entries MUST use the backdrops!
For new photographers - I try to make all the backdrops general. Backdrops do 2 things: ensure new photographs and level the playing field as everyone has the same things to work with. I will put free poses in a prim by the door. Good luck!

..................
To Enter:
Enter textures of Second Life screenshots.
Textures can be no bigger than 512x512 - rectangular photos saved as 512x512 regain their proportions once they are put on a prim.

Title entries with your name + title <---= so I don't lose it in my inventory
Send them to Osprey Therian with MOD permission and COPY perms.
Give me an IM so I know to look for them.

Don't send them in a notecard - I say this as I look at textures every day but I rarely look at notecards. If I don't get your heads-up the entry gets buried under the billion spam notecards I get per week.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3 Entries is the limit.
Category 1 -- Second Life - snapshots
Category 2 -- Second Life - manipulated imagery
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Entries accepted until November 18th at 5:30pm
I'm trying to steer back onto the proper time course after getting mixed up, but I want to keep contests about a month long.

The show will go up on the weekend - and we will have an awards ceremony, probably at 3pm on Monday, November 20th.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Photography Studio is located in The Brownstone East, Grignano
Grignano is a pg sim. <--=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home