Monday, April 30, 2007

Contest 27: METAL


Once more the Photography Studio rolls out a contest. Theme: METAL

Cash prizes.

THEME
The contest themes are always loose - any interpretation is good. The theme is METAL. Do ANYTHING you want. Is it music? Shiny? Rusty? A monster robot? Teeth? Piercings? Mental with a missing enn? Metal flake carpaint? Surprise me.

I swear - ONE DAY I'll get back to using the backdrops the way I started these contests in 2004 - but not yet!

DATES
Enter by: 26 May 2007 at 5:30.
Exhibition: 29 May - 28 June 2007 at the Photography Studio upstairs gallery.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
We will have an awards ceremony - time TBA.
++++++++++++++++++++++++

TO ENTER
Enter 3 textures of Second Life screenshots. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----------
Textures can be no bigger than 512x512 - rectangular photos saved as 512x512 regain their proportions once they are put on a prim.

Title entries with your name + title <---= so I don't lose it in my inventory
Send them to Osprey Therian with MOD permission and COPY permission.
Give me an IM so I know to look for them.

Don't send them in a notecard - I say this as I look at textures every day but I rarely look at notecards. If I don't get your heads-up the entry gets buried under the billion spam notecards I get per week. I hate it when things get lost - the only entries to've been lost thus far were in notecards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home